CONFERENCE 2018 ARCHIVE
6 June- 8 June 2018
Riviera Holiday Club, Varna
Conference 2018 Archive
Here you can view and download the papers and presentations from the conference. The materials are grouped according to the sections of the conference in which they were presented.
- Possibilities for construction of new NPP in Bulgaria. Mr. Tasko Ermenkov, Deputy Chairman, Energy Commission, ХХХХІV National Assembly.
- Rosatom projects worldwide. Mr.Vadim Titov, Director, Rosatom Central Europe, Russia.
- CNNC and Nuclear Power. Mr. Xie Jiajie – President and CEO of CNNC Zhongyuan Engineering Corporation, China.
- Presentation. H.E. Mr. Anatolii Makarov, Ambassador of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Presentation. H.E. Mr. Éric Lebédel, Ambassador of France to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Presentation. Nuclear Energy in Slovakia: Perspectives and challenges. H.E. Mr. Manuel Korček, Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Status and perspectives for development of the Bulgarian transmission grid. Mr. Vencislav Zahov, Electricity System Operator, Bulgaria.
- Address by Mr. Gennady Sakharov, CAPEX, Statutory Civil Engineering Supervision & Statutory Expert Assessment Director, State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom, Russia.
- Belene NPP Completion Risk Analysis, Mr. Yanko Yanev, VINCC – Vienna International Nuclear Competence Center.
- Advance Integrated Measurement Systems for implementation of new nuclear build programs – WorleyParsons experience. Mr. Hakob Malkhasyan, WorleyParsons.
- Life time extension of the power units in Ukraine. Experience of PC “RPC Raidiy”. Mr. Oleksandr Siora, Radiy, Ukraine.
- The role of nuclear energy in the European energy policy. Prof. Attila Aszodi, Government Commissioner of Paks Nuclear Power Plant, Hungary.
- Nuclear energy growing globally as demand for clean air increases. Mrs. Agneta Rising WNA Director General.
- NPP Belene – key to the state development and security. Mr. Atanas Tasev.
- Keeping Europe lights on – a role for nuclear. Mr. Yves Desbazeille, Foratom.
- Cutting the cost of new nuclear plant. Mr. Tim Yeo, New Nuclear Watch Institute.
- Digitalization in service and additive manufacturing of spare parts. Mr. Аles Presern Country Division Lead – Power Generation Services, Siemens Slovenia.