TRADITIONAL INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR CONFERENCE
BULGARIAN NUCLEAR ENERGY – NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND WORLD ENERGY SECURITY
6th June – 8th June, 2018
Riviera Holiday Club, Varna
PLENARY SESSION, Wednesday, 6-th June 2018
- Possibilities for construction of new NPP in Bulgaria. Mr. Tasko Ermenkov, Deputy Chairman, Energy Commission, ХХХХІV National Assembly.
- Rosatom projects worldwide. Mr.Vadim Titov, Director, Rosatom Central Europe, Russia.
- CNNC and Nuclear Power. Mr. Xie Jiajie – President and CEO of CNNC Zhongyuan Engineering Corporation, China.
- Presentation. H.E. Mr. Anatolii Makarov, Ambassador of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Presentation. H.E. Mr. Éric Lebédel, Ambassador of France to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Presentation. Nuclear Energy in Slovakia: Perspectives and challenges. H.E. Mr. Manuel Korček, Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Status and perspectives for development of the Bulgarian transmission grid. Mr. Vencislav Zahov, Electricity System Operator, Bulgaria.
- Address by Mr. Gennady Sakharov, CAPEX, Statutory Civil Engineering Supervision & Statutory Expert Assessment Director, State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom, Russia.
- Belene NPP Completion Risk Analysis, Mr. Yanko Yanev, VINCC – Vienna International Nuclear Competence Center.
- Advance Integrated Measurement Systems for implementation of new nuclear build programs – WorleyParsons experience. Mr. Hakob Malkhasyan, WorleyParsons.
- Life time extension of the power units in Ukraine. Experience of PC “RPC Raidiy”. Mr. Oleksandr Siora, Radiy, Ukraine.
- The role of nuclear energy in the European energy policy. Prof. Attila Aszodi, Government Commissioner of Paks Nuclear Power Plant, Hungary.
- Nuclear energy growing globally as demand for clean air increases. Mrs. Agneta Rising WNA Director General.
- NPP Belene – key to the state development and security. Mr. Atanas Tasev.
- Keeping Europe lights on – a role for nuclear. Mr. Yves Desbazeille, Foratom.
- Cutting the cost of new nuclear plant. Mr. Tim Yeo, New Nuclear Watch Institute.
- Digitalization in service and additive manufacturing of spare parts. Mr. Аles Presern Country Division Lead – Power Generation Services, Siemens Slovenia.
SECTION 1, Thursday, 7-th June 2018
- Switchgear and Electric Distribution Cabinets. New solutions. Mr. Serhii Reshetytskyi, Projects Management Director , PC RPC Radiy , Ukraine.
- Promising digital instrumentation and control systems. Technical offers for the power units of Kozloduy NPP and NPP Belene. Mr. Konstantin Gerasimenko PJSC “SRPA Impulse”.
- Framatome global approach to flexible operation of NPPs. Mr. Matthias Krell , Framatome GmbH.
- Turboatom proposal for modernization of K-1000/60/1500-2 of NPP Kozloduy. Mr. Viktor Shvetsov, PJSC Turboatom.
- Radiochemical methods within the scope of accreditation of radiative ecological monitoring at NPP. Ms. Petya Dimitrova, Kozloduy NPP.
- Risk assessment for disturbances in nomal operation of units 5 and 6 of NPP Kozloduy . Mr. Emil Stefanov, Kozloduy NPP.
- Modeling the transfer of radioactivity in soils – software applications in the NPP. Mr. Alexander Rupchanski, NPP Kozloduy.
- Sharing good practices by international organizations in nuclear energy – an instrument to increase safety and reliability of NPP. Mr. Nikolay Kazakov, NPP Kozloduy.
- Containment Filter Venting System – Successful Implementation. Mr. Georgi Ignatov , WorleyParsons.
- РRadiation investigation with devices for IN-CITO measurement . Mr. Zvetan Andreev , Theta Consult.
- Implementation of Containment Filtered Venting System based on Dry Filters at VVER-1000. Mr. Emil Kostov, Zoran Vujic, Javier Jimenez-Escalante , Westinghouse.
- Innovative biotechnological cleaning of mechanical equipment in energy objects. JSC Atomtechenergo, Mr. Pavel Fedotov.
SECTION 2, Thursday, 7-th June 2018
- Decommissioning, decontamination and metal clearance for recycling. Mr. Gregor Krause, CYCLIFE SWEDEN AB.
- Preparation of ARTEMIS mission in Bulgaria. Mr. Georgi Razlojki, SE RAW.
- Application of the executive engineering and radiation model of the NPP unit for effective decommissioning. Digital decommissioning. Mr. Dimitry Adamovich, JSC “NIKIMT-Atomstroy, Mr. Ilya Zhuravlev . Group of companies NEOLANT.
- Processing of solid RAW during demolition activities on the stage – decommissioning of NPP. Mr. Sergey Shtefan, JSC Atomtechenergo.
- Опит в създаването на съоръжения за обработка на РАО в Русия и проекти извън Русия. Димитри Адамович.
- Experience in creation of RAW treatment facilities in Russia and overseas. Mr. Dimitry Adamovich , JSC “NIKIMT-Atomstroy”.
- Management of Decommissioning. Mr. Biser Todorov , SE RAW.
- Facility for treatment and conditioning of solid radioactive wastes with high volume reduction factor. Mr. Georgiev Paterov, SE RAW.
- Configuration Management during Decommissioning. Mr. Nikolai Karaivanov, SE RAW.
- Infrastructure separation of KNPP and SD Decommissioning Units 1-4 – Part Electrical. Mr. Lubomir Todorov, SE RAW.
- RAW management in SD RAW – Kozloduy: Technologies and Equipment. Mr. Anatoli Tzvetanov, SE RAW.
SECTION 3, Friday, 8-th June 2018
- Results from the calculation of the possibility for lifetime extension of 6th unit reactor installation in NPP “Kozloduy”. Mr. Aleksandr Artyakov, AO OKB “Hydropress”.
- Control on the resource on the equipment and pipe-lines of the reactor type VVER-1000 – in operation. Mr. Anatoliy Bogachov, AO OKB “Hydropress”.
- Livetime extention of the unit 6 civil constructions . Mr.Georgi Varbanov, Risk Engineering.
- Lifetime extension of NPP pump equipment . Mr. Sergey Novikov, JSC Afrkantov OKBM.
- Aging management of the reactor vessels of power units 5 and 6 of Kozloduy NPP. Ms. Irina Ovedenska, Kozloduy NPP.
- Review of aging management in relation to the lifetime extension of Kozloduy NPP. Ms. Daniela Georgieva, Kozloduy NPP.
- Additional period of operation of units 5 and 6 of NPP Kozloduy – recommendations and measures. Mr. Tzvetan Ovedenski, Kozloduy NPP.
- Complex of analytical and computational activities, justifying the Long term operation TO of the Reactor Installation. Mr. Tzvetan Topalov, Kozloduy NPP.
- VVER-1000 Neuron Exposure Assessment with the RAPTOR-M3G Computer Code. Mr. Veselin Lefterov , Westinghouse.
SECTION 4, Friday, 8-th June 2018
- Assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from the entire life cycle of power plants. Mr. Georgi Kolev, Kozloduy NPP.
- New requirements in the field of radiation protection and their practical application at Кozloduy NPP. Ms. Valentina Stancheva, Kozloduy NPP.
- Attraction and opportunities for development of young specialists at Kozloduy NPP. Ms. Ralitza Radneva, Kozloduy NPP.
- Organization of training for a reactor physicist at the reactor physics technologies sector. Mr. Stoyan Krastev, Kozloduy NPP.
- Application of TRACE code for DBA safety analyses for NPP Gosgen. Ms. Kaliopa Mancheva and Mr. Evgeni Borisov, GCR.
- Perspectives to education of nuclear security. Professor, Dr. Dimiter Dimitrov , UNSWE.
- Hot cell of Specilized Division “PR – Novi Han”. Mr. Avgustin Naydenov, SE RAW.