INVITATION FOR PARTICIPATION
IN THE TRADITIONAL INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR CONFERENCE
BULGARIAN NUCLEAR ENERGY – NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND WORLD ENERGY SECURITY
Under the patronage of the
MINISTRY OF ENERGY
BULGARIAN NUCLEAR REGULATORY AGENCY
16th September. – 18th September., 2020
Riviera Holiday Club, Varna
І. CONFERENCE SECTIONS
FIRST CONFERENCE DAY
– Reports on the real status of the NPP Projects in progress at the moment in the world;
– Reports by their Excellences Ambassadors to Bulgaria.
SECOND CONFERENCE DAY
Section 1: Perspectives in the Development, Operation and Maintenance of Nuclear Installations – new approaches.
Section 2: Technologies and Practical Approaches to the Decommissioning of Nuclear Installations. Radioactive Waste and Spent Nuclear Fuel Processing and Storage – exchange of information on the implementation of similar projects.
THIRD CONFERENCE DAY
Section 3: Meetings between Russian and Bulgarian companies which are working in the aria of nuclear energy – exchange information for possibilities for fulfilment of common projects in the area of nuclear energy in Bulgaria and Russia:
- Based on the received applications from the Bulgarian and Russian companies, which will take part in the Conference, Organizing committee, responsible for organization of the conference will prepare the program for implementation of the meetings, which will be submitted to the companies from both countries in advance. The exact program for the section work, as well as the schedule for the meetings will be sent to all companies declared willing to participate in the meetings;
- Practically any Bulgarian company will have the opportunity to meet and exchange information with any Russian company which was requested to be met and contrariwise;
- The meetings will take place in the Riviera 1 hotel halls, engaged for the conference. Each meeting will continue minimum 20 minutes – the time for the meeting will depend of the number of the received applications.
- The meeting will take part during the whole day on 18th of September 2020. They will starts at 8.30 a.m.
- Information for the schedule of the meetings will be sent in advance to all participants in the Conference, declared willing to participate in the meetings;
- The work of this section will start at 8.30 a.m. on 18th of September 2020 with common meeting of all participants from Russian and Bulgarian companies. During this meeting will be presented several reports and after that from 10.00 a.m. will start the real meetings between the companies.
Detailed program will be provided at a later stage.
Chairperson: Bogomil Manchev – Bulgarian Atomic Forum
Nasko Michov – Kozloduy NPP
Dilyan Petrov – SE Radioactive waste
Nina Peicheva – Bulgarian Atomic Forum
Irena Jordanova– Bulgarian Atomic Forum
Chairperson: Stanislav Georgiev – Bulgarian Atomic Forum
Svetlozar Trayanov – SE Radioactive waste
Nayden Naydenov – Kozloduy NPP
ІV. FOR AUTHORS
- The repots can be prepared in PDF or Word format. The reports shall be sent in accordance with the given time limits. The time given for presentation of the report will be in the frame of 15-20 minutes. In the application form for participation in the conference respective author shell marked in which section he would like to be included his report and eventually preferable time for presenting of the report;
- The papers shall be prepared in one of the conference working languages – Bulgarian, Russian or English, and submitted in electronic copy to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Mr. Stanislav Georgiev – Chairperson of the Scientific Committee;
- All the reports will be available on Bulatom website (bulatom-bg.org) up to 6 working days after end of the Conference.
- Conference will take place in 3 holes, situated in the Hotel Riviera 1 in the Complex Riviera Club.
Important Dates for Authors:
|Deadline for submitting papers, abstracts for the conference via mail||07th September, 2020|
|Deadline for sending information to the speakers in which conference section their report is included||08th September, 2020|
16th Sep., 2020
18th Sep., 2020
Riviera Holiday Club is situated amidst a unique natural park of century-old trees on the Black Sea coast. It is located 17 km to the north-east of the town of Varna, in the immediate vicinity of the Golden Sands Resort Complex and 27 km from the Varna Airport.
A former government residence, now it offers five hotels and it is famous as an exceptional business tourism center.
|Participation Fee (EUR)||Before
15th August, 2020
15th August, 2020
|Young specialists and students (up to 28 years old)||375||400|
The participation fee includes: conference organization, participants’ access to the scientific sessions and presented reports (they will be available on Bulatom website – www.bulatom-bg.org six working days after the finishing of the Conference), conference materials, delegate set, three lunches (on 16th, 17th and 18th of Sep. 2020), cocktail on 16th of Sep. 2020, vine degustation evening on 17th of Sep. 2020 and coffee breaks.
The participation fee must be paid obligatory in advance by:
- Payment order to the bank account of Bulatom:
SWIFT BIC code of DSK EAD : STSABGSF
Bank account (EURO) – BG03STSA93000022263573
You are kindly asked to fill in your name and “International Nuclear Forum” clearly on all bank documents.
The original invoice will be handed to the respective participant during his/her registration before the beginning of the conference and simultaneously you will receive scan copy of the same invoice by E-mail.
Important obligatory Condition !!!
In advance payment of the participation fee and payment of the hotel accommodation (please see requirements of the section VII of this document) via bank transfer is obligatory and it is precondition for the delegate’s registration, and his/her accommodation in the hotel selected. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for hotel rooms’ reservation and participants’ registration without participation fee and hotel accommodation paid advance.
Payment in cash or by credit card on spot will only be allowed for conference participants, who have applied to participate after 07th of September, 2020. The credit cards acceptable in the Riviera complex are: VISA Card, Master Card.
Registration for the conference can be done in two ways:
- Completing and sending the Registration form till 07 Sep., 2020 via е-mail: email@example.com As exception applications forms received after this date will be considered by the Organizing Committee.
- Online registration through Bulatom website:https://www.bulatom-bg.org/en/conferences/registration-en/
For the Participants in the Conference, expressed their willing to participate in it after 7th of Sep. 2020, payment of the participation fee and hotel accommodation will be done as exception on place, after arrival of the respective participant.
The Registration desk will be situated on the first floor of the Riviera Beach Hotel. It will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on 15.09.2020 and from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on the other conference days – 16-18 of September 2020. All conference participants are requested, if possible, to arrive at Riviera Holiday Club and register on 15.09.2020. Registration of participants on 16th and 17th of Sep. 2020, before the conference work commences, will be done as an exception.
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Before 15.08.2020 – an amount equal to the participation fee minus 10% for administrative expenses will be reimbursed. The paid amount for the hotel accommodation will be fully reimbursed.
- Before 01.09.2020 – an amount equal to the participation fee after deducting 50% of the participation fee for administrative expenses will be reimbursed. The paid amount for the hotel accommodation will be fully reimbursed.
- After 01.09.2020 – The paid amounts for participation fee and hotel accommodation will be not reimbursed.
Important condition! Annulment requests will be valid only if they are sent in written form to the Organizing Committee by e-mail or post (the sending date or the postal stamp date will be considered).
The conference participants have rooms booked at preferential prices in the two categories of the hotels at the Riviera Holiday Club – 5 * – hotel Imperial and hotel Riviera Beach and 4* – hotel Lotos, Journalists and students will be accommodated in the Training and Recreation Centre “Republika” (Golden Sands Resort) within a walking distance from the conference venue.
The table below shows the availability of different categories of rooms in the different categories of hotels and their prices. Please note that the information is object of updating in accordance with the already made reservations.
Prices are per room per day and include accommodation, breakfast and insurance and as well as:
- For the hotel with 5 * – access to the swimming pool, fitness safe in the rooms, internet, parking place;
- For the hotel with 4* – access to the indoor swimming pool in hotel Imperial and outdoor swimming pool in front od hotel Lotos, safe in the room internet, parking place;
- TRC Republika – internet, fitness, guarded parking.
These prices are only valid if reservation is made through Bulatom. Requests for a change in hotel accommodation (type of hotel or number of nights) have to be sent in written form to the Conference Organizing Committee and not directly to the hotels.
These are possibilities for given of additional bonuses to the participants in the Conference:
they can use the services of the Complex at the same prices 7 (seven) days before the date of Conference beginning and 7 (seven) days after Conference completion:
- In Hotel Imperial – accommodation with breakfast – at the above prices.
- In Hotel Riviera Beach:
- Up to 7 (seven) days before the beginning of the Conference – accommodation with breakfast – at the above prices;
- Up to 7 (seven) days after completion of the Conference – accommodation only with all inclusive – at preferable prices in case of specific request.
Payment for hotel accommodation obligatory shall be done in advance through bank transfer using payment order to bank account of Riviera AD :
BIC (SWIFT): RZBBBGSF
Bank Account (EURO): BG70 RZBB 9155 1464 2559 10
Payment of the hotel accommodation in cash or through bank transfer will be allowed only for the participants in the conference, which express willing to participate in the conference after 7th of Sep. 2020. The credit carts acceptable in Riviera complex are VISA Card, Master Card.
Additional important conditions connected with accommodation:
- Participants Accommodation in the Riviera complex hotels will be done only after complete payment made in advance, as it is explained above.
- In case that any participant in the conference will be forced to live earlier then the already paid stay, the Riviera complex do not owe reimbursement of the already paid amount.
- The conference participants shall pay themselves all additional services ordered by them based on the prices in force during the respective date. It is not allowed credit for the rooms except in case that the Riviera complex guest presents a credit card as a guarantee.
Participants will get original invoice for hotel payment from Riviera Ltd. at the Reception Desk of a corresponding hotel at checking-in.
In advance payment of the hotel accommodation through bank transfer is done with purpose to facilitate the guests as well as their easy accommodation in the hotels.
To facilitate the accommodation of the participants, the Organizing Committee kindly asks all the participants to use the option for hotel payment and participation fee by bank transfer, using the bank details shown in sections VI and VII. We kindly reminding one more time that these advance payments are obligatory.
For the participants in the Conference, expressed their willing to participate in the Conference after 7th of Sep. 2020, payment of the hotel accommodation and participate fee as exception will be done on place after arrival of the participant.
Upon receipt of the registration form and payments of the participation fee and hotel accommodation, the Organizing Committee will notify the participant by е-mail that he/she is registered as a delegate and will confirm his/her accommodation at the hotel chosen. The information on the hotel name (if accommodated in Riviera Holiday Club) will be sent to the registered participant till 10th of Sep., 2020.
VІІІ. SOCIAL EVENTS
Date: 16th, 17th, 18 th, Sep. 2020, the exact time will be noted in the conference program
Place: Riviera Beach – 1 Restaurant, Riviera Holiday Club
Included in the participation fee.
Date: Wednesday, 16th Sep., 2020, 8:00 p.m.
Place: Restaurant of Hotel Oasis
Included in the participation fee.
Note: Accompanying persons wishing to participate in the social events may buy covers at the Secretariat. The price for one or two lunches is EURO 17 for one lunch. The price for three lunches is 16 EURO one lunch. The price for the cocktail is EUR 40.
Vine degustation of vines produced by Companies Zagrei and Cold Rojen, as well as possibility to buy preferable vines.
Date: Thursday, 17th Sep., 2020, 6.30 p.m.
Place: Terrac of Hotel Oasis
Included in the participation fee
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION SPACE
Possibilities for sponsorship opportunities are available for Companies which are supporting development of nuclear Energy in Bulgaria and have longtime business relations with the respective state owned structures and firms in Bulgaria.
The Companies which willing to advertise its activities through organizing of stand during the conference, Organizing Committee providing 25 sq. m. Each company will be provided with 5 sq. m. For each place will be provided 1 table, 2 chairs and electricity.
Please register your interest in sponsorship packages or exhibition space to the Bulatom E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case of inquiries regarding the overall Conference organization, please refer to:
Mr. Bogomil Manchev – Chairperson of Organizing Committee
Mr. Stanislav Georgiev – Chairperson of Scientific Committee
BULGARIAN ATOMIC FORUM
10, Vihren Str.
tel.:+359 2 439 03 02