TRADITIONAL INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR CONFERENCE
BULGARIAN NUCLEAR ENERGY – NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND WORLD ENERGY SECURITY
15-th June – 17-th June, 2016
Riviera Holiday Club, Varna
PLENARY SESSION , Wednesday, 15-th June 2016
- Address and presentation of Mr. Borislav Stanimirov, Vice Chairman of the Bulgarian Nuclear Regulation Agency: Extension of the operational time of units 5 and 6 of NPP Kozloduy – licensee status.
- Status and perspectives for development of the Bulgarian Electro- Energy System. Mr. Vencislav Zahov, Electricity System Operator, Bulgaria.
- ROSATOM Profile & Projects: Driven by Global Energy Challenges. Mr. Vadim Titov, Rossatom, Russia.
- Presentation. H.E. Marian Jakubocy, Ambassador of Slovakia to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Perspectives for completion of Belene NPP without state participation. Mr. Nikita Hristov, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
- Management of spent fuel arising from nuclear power production – trends in spent fuel reprocessing. Mr. Christophe Xerri, International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria.
- Bulgarian Energy in the new conditions, defined by the Climate Changes Conference, organized in Paris at the end of 2015. Mr. Slavtcho Neykov, Energy Management Institute, Bulgaria.
- Nuclear Program of IRAN – plans and development. Mr. Mohammad Ghods, Mr. Mohammad Mohsen TAVANA Company, Iran.
- Presentation of the ŠKODA JS a.s Nuclear Machine-building. Mr. Josef Perlik, ŠKODA JS a.s., Česká Republika.
- Integrated Service offer. Mr. Dmitry Pashevich, Rusatom Service, Russia.
- Security Culture. Mr. Todor Georgiev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
SECTION 1, Thursday, 16-th June 2016
- Interaction between Safety Culture and Security Culture. Mr. Vladimir Yankov, Mrs. Emiliya Doncheva, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Systems for monitoring of Units 5 and 6 containments’ prestress and deformation ensuring safe and environmentally sound operation of the nuclear installations at the Kozloduy NPP site. Mr. Stanislav Hristakiev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Feedback on the operating experience resulting from low level events and near misses. Mr. Svetlomir Mitkov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria
- Management of non-radiological environmental aspects during operation of Kozloduy NPP. Mr. Miroslav Manolov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Specific of the Kozloduy NPP management system. Mr. Dimitar Andonov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- System for continuous monitoring of primary circuit activity at Kozloduy NPP – implementation and results. Mr. Anton Mateev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Nuclear education, training and support. Mr. Vsevolod Vityazev, Mr. Artem Ushakov, Rusatom Service, Russia .
- Alternative power sources in the event of a blackout. Mr. Rumen Koshutanski, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Chemistry and Ecology at Kozloduy NPP. Mrs. Stefka Vaklinova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Application of new methods for operational nondestructive control at NPP Novovoronej-2 and NPP Leningrad-3 equipment. Mr. Vasil Nichev, Inspection Qualification Center, Bulgaria.
SECTION 2, Thursday, 16-th June 2016
- Management of disused high level activity sources, resulting from nuclear applications. Mr. Avgustin Naydenov, SERAW, Specialized, Division „Permanent Repository for Radioactive Waste – Novi Han”, Bulgaria.
- Radiological monitoring in the areas surrounding the facilities for treatment and storage of RAW and storage of SNF at the Kozloduy NPP site. Mr. Rusiyan Tsibranski, Kozloduy NPP
- Preparation of Specialized Division „Permanent Repository for Radioactive Waste – Novi Han” for decommissioning. Mrs. Elka Anastasova, SERAW, Specialized, Division „Permanent repository for Radioactive Waste – Novi Han”, Bulgaria.
- Technologies for cementation of slurries and sludges. Mrs. Anka Malakova, SERAW, Specialized Division “Radioactive Waste”, Bulgaria.
- Reconstruction and modernization of structures, systems and components (SSCs), providing the technological process of RAW processing, resulting from the decommissioning of Units 1 to 4 of NPP Kozloduy. Mr. Vladislav Pavlov, SERAW, Specialized Division “Radioactive Waste”, Bulgaria.
- Decommissioning – Progress and Challenges. Mr. Momchil Kazakov, SERAW, Specialized Division “Decommissioning”, Bulgaria.
- Safety performance indicators for material flow management during, decommissioning. Mrs. Malina Razlojka, SERAW, Specialized Division “Decommissioning”, Bulgaria.
- Radiochemistry in the process of Decommissioning. Mrs. Elena Stoyanova, SERAW, Specialized Division “Decommissioning”, Bulgaria.
- Quality assurance of test results in testing laboratory “Radiochemistry”. Mr. Pirin Hristov, SERAW, Specialized Division “Decommissioning”, Bulgaria.
- Project Solid radioactive waste treatment facility, lot 1in NPP Rovno. Mr. Georgi Vatev, ONET Technologies, Bulgaria.
- Nuclear Waste Management – Pioneering Solutions from Finland. Mr. Kari Rasilainen, VTT TECHNICAL RESEARCH CENTRE OF FINLAND LTD, Finland.
- Project SOCRAT for visual non-destructive inspection of WWER- 1000/320 reactor body. Mr. Georgi Vatev, ONET Technologies, Bulgaria.
SECTION 3, Friday, 17-th June 2016
- Integration of academic education and specialized training programmes in the field of nuclear technologies. Employment and career development in nuclear – more than just a job. Mrs. Zdravka Angelova-Tsolova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Opportunities for career and career development at Kozloduy NPP. Ralitsa Radneva, Expert Psychologist. Bulgaria.
- Construction of CORONA Academy and steps for implementation of ECVET. Mrs. Mariela Ilieva, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
- Presentation by ONET Technologies. Mr. Robert Vaklev, ONET Technologies Bulgaria, Bulgaria.
SECTION 4, Friday, 17-th June 2016
- Life extension of RPV of Unit 5 of Kozloduy NPP. Mr. Ildar Akbashev, OKB Gidropress, Russia.
- Experience from life extension of equipment and pipelines of WWER -1000 Reactors. Mr. Pavel Akimov, OKB “GIDROPRESS”, Russia.
- Prediction of radiation embrittlement of the Kozloduy NPP unit 5 reactor pressure vessel materials. Mr. Dmitriy Erak, NRC Kurchatov Institute, Russia.
- JSC Afrikantov OKBM operation experience in examination and Service Life Extension at Russian and foreign NPPs. Mr. Sergey Novikov, JSC AFRIKANTOV OKBM, Russia.
- IAEA SALTO Mission – important step in the process of plant life extension for Kozloduy NPP Units 5 and 6. Mr. Georgi Ignatov / Mrs. Daniela Georgieva, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Lifetime extension of NPPs in Russia. Mr. Sergey Tretyakov, JSC Concern Rosenergoatom, Russia.
- Expertise based on the Second Periodic Safety Review (PSR) to the Kozloduy NPP Unit 5. Mr. Vladimir Popov, Kozloduy NPP.
- Unit 5 Life Extension. Completed activities and preliminaryresults. Mrs. Iren Ignatova, Mr. Boris Ivanov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Activities for the monitoring and assessment of Unit 5 secondary equipment. Mr. Tsvetan Ovedenski, Mrs. Elena Nicheva, Mrs. Vladislava Lalova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Life extension of major civil structures of Unit 5. Mr. Georgi Varbanov, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
Section 4 Poster Session, Friday, 17-th June 2016
- Licensing process for Long Time Operation of Kozloduy NPP units 5 and 6. Mr. Svetoslav Naydenov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Results of the environmental assessments conducted as part of the Plant Life Extension process at the Kozloduy NPP Units 5 and 6. Mr. Lyudmil Nedelchev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Ageing Management Programme for cables and cable inventory at the Kozloduy NPP Units 5 and 6. Mr. Biser Radoslavov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Programmes for power uprate of the units up to 104%. Mrs. Galina Kostadinova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- PLEX – activities planned for Unit 6. Mr. Andrey Slavchev and Mr. Ivo Ivanov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Resources organization under the Kozloduy NPP Units 5 and 6 PLEX project. Mrs. Elena Petrova, Mrs. Delya Dzhambova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Life extension of concrete and metal structures. Mr. Atanas Kotov, ASU Kotova Soft, Bulgaria.
- Ageing Management for the Kozloduy NPP WWER-1000 units. Brittle fracture evaluation for weld seams of SGs of type SGW- 1000M. Mrs. Galya Dimova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.