CONFERENCE 2017 ARCHIVE
7 June- 9 June 2017
Riviera Holiday Club, Varna
Conference 2017 Archive
Here you can view and download the papers and presentations from the conference. The materials are grouped according to the sections of the conference in which they were presented.
- Address on behalf of Mr. Rumen Radev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Rosatom projects worldwide Mr.Vadim Titov Director, Rosatom Central Europe, Russia.
- Paks 2 Project: Construction of two units on the Paks site. Mr. Attila Aszodi Member of the Board, MVM Paks II. Ltd. Hungary.
- Nuclear Energy and Energetic Policy of France. H.E. Mr. Éric Lebédel Ambassador of France to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Status and perspectives for development of the Bulgarian Electro-Energy System. Mr. Plamen Gerdgikov Electricity System Operator, Bulgaria.
- Trends of the Global Nuclear Power Industry Development. Mr. Petar Manchev, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
- The EU Nuclear Industry and FORATOM (FORATOM Nuclear New Build in Europe, Public acceptance, key policy development). Mr. Damien Hennequart, Foratom, Belgium.
- New AREVA: Reliable Integrated European supplier. Jerome Sermage, AREVA, France.
- Measures for the Kozloduy NPP Units 5&6 Uprating up to 3120 MW. Mrs. Vladislava Lalova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Proposal of PJSC “Turboatom” to modernize flow path of HPC of turbine K-1000-60/1500 of Kozloduy NPP. Mr. Evgeny Levchenko, Turboatom, Ukraine.
- Nuclear Fuel Supply Security in the European Union. Mr. Jussi Vihanta, Euratom Supply Agency-European Commission, Luxembourg.
- JRC Euratom research and training activities. Mrs. Katia Lubomirova, European Commission, Belgium.
- Need of a New NPP in the Light of New Realities – Critical Peak Consumption and Environmental Standards for TPP. Mr. Nikita Hristov, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria