Traditional International Nuclear Conference
“BULGARIAN NUCLEAR ENERGY – NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND WORLD ENERGY SECURITY“
7-th June – 9-th June 2017
Varna, Riviera Hall, Riviera Beach Hotel
PLENARY SESSION, Wednesday, 7-th June 2017.
- Address on behalf of Mr. Rumen Radev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Rosatom projects worldwide Mr.Vadim Titov Director, Rosatom Central Europe, Russia.
- Paks 2 Project: Construction of two units on the Paks site. Mr. Attila Aszodi Member of the Board, MVM Paks II. Ltd. Hungary.
- Nuclear Energy and Energetic Policy of France. H.E. Mr. Éric Lebédel Ambassador of France to the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Status and perspectives for development of the Bulgarian Electro-Energy System. Mr. Plamen Gerdgikov Electricity System Operator, Bulgaria.
- Trends of the Global Nuclear Power Industry Development. Mr. Petar Manchev, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
- The EU Nuclear Industry and FORATOM (FORATOM Nuclear New Build in Europe, Public acceptance, key policy development). Mr. Damien Hennequart, Foratom, Belgium.
- New AREVA: Reliable Integrated European supplier. Jerome Sermage, AREVA, France.
- Measures for the Kozloduy NPP Units 5&6 Uprating up to 3120 MW. Mrs. Vladislava Lalova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Proposal of PJSC “Turboatom” to modernize flow path of HPC of turbine K-1000-60/1500 of Kozloduy NPP. Mr. Evgeny Levchenko, Turboatom, Ukraine.
- Nuclear Fuel Supply Security in the European Union. Mr. Jussi Vihanta, Euratom Supply Agency-European Commission, Luxembourg.
- JRC Euratom research and training activities. Mrs. Katia Lubomirova, European Commission, Belgium.
- Need of a New NPP in the Light of New Realities – Critical Peak Consumption and Environmental Standards for TPP. Mr. Nikita Hristov, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
SECTION 1, Thursday, 8-th June 2017
- Modernization of Conventional Island and Nuclear Island Instrumentation and Control Systems on the Basis of RadICS Platform. Experience of Implementation at Rivne NPP. Mr. Serhii Reshetytskyi, PC RPC Radiy, Ukraine.
- Redesign of MCP-195М Elbow for Graphite Seals at the Kozloduy NPP. Technology and Technique. Mr. Vasko Tzvetkov, Kozloduy NPPр Bulgaria.
- Advantages of the New Maintenance and Modernization Contract in the Kozloduy NPP. Mr. Matthias Krell, AREVA GmbH, Germany.
- KNPP Design Basis in terms of External Natural Events. Mr. Tzvetan Topalov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Siemens Technical Solution for the Modernization of K-1000-5.9/25 Turbine. Mr. Klaus Romanow, Siemens, Germany.
- Return on Investments for Security Culture Self-Assessment. Mr.Vladimir Yankov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Radioecological Monitoring – Criterion and Assessment for the Quality of the Surrounding Environment in the KNPP Region. Mr. Russiyan Tzibranski, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Independent Verification Calculations Performed by ENPRO Consult in the Framework of the Unit 6 Technical Documentation Expert Assessment under the Project „Development of Improved Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Substantiation of the KNPP Units 5&6 Safe Operation with Modified Nuclear Fuel at 3120 MW“. Mr. Alexander Yordanov, ENPRO Consult, Bulgaria.
- Calibration of WWER-440 Spent Fuel Burn-up Measurement System at the KNPP SF Storage Facility. Mr. Anton Mateev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- On-Line Monitoring and Experience with Long Time Performance of Safety Related Pressure and Differential Pressure Transmitters in Ukrainian Nuclear Power Plants. Mr. Sergiy Lebedynskyy, JSC Manometr-Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Structure of the KNPP Units 5&6 Operating Documents. Migration of Alarm Procedures in Ovation System. Mrs. Galina Kostadinova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Evolution of I&C Platform Developed by SRPA “Impulse”. Mr. Kostyantyn Gerasymenko, PJSC “SRPA “Impulse”, Ukraine.
- Modernization of neutron flux monitoring equipment (NFME) of Kozloduy NPP Units 5,6. Mr. Eduard Kuleshin, JSC “SNIIP”, Russia.
SECTION 2, Thursday, 8-th June 2017
- NPP decommissioning Regulative Aspects. Mr. Valentin Stanchev, Agency for Nuclear Regulation, Bulgaria.
- Updated strategy for material management, resulting from dismantling of Units 1 to 4 of Kozloduy NPP. Mr. Biser Todorov, SERAW, Specialized Division “Decommissioning” Bulgaria.
- Preliminary status assessment of repositories for temporary storage of legacy RAW at Specialized, Division „Permanent Repository for Radioactive Waste – Novi Han” Mrs. Elka Anastasova SERAW, Specialized, Division „Permanent Repository for Radioactive Waste – Novi Han”, Bulgaria.
- Size reduction and decontamination workshop. Mr. Borislav Iliev SERAW, Specialized Division “Decommissioning”, Bulgaria.
- Administration of Informational system for traceability of radioactive waste management. Mrs. Maya Pavlova, Specialized Division “Radioactive Waste”, SERAW, Bulgaria.
- Integrated solid radwaste reprocessing by melting method. Mr. Sergey Shtefan, Atomtechenergo, Russia.
- Progress of Chornobyl NPP Decommissioning. Mr. Andrii Bilyk, Chornobyl NPP, Ukraine.
- SKODA JS casks for spent nuclear fuel and high activated waste from decommissioning. Mr. Ludek Urban, Skoda JS, Czech Republic.
- Control of the burn-up of SF assemblies when placing them in CONSTOR 440/84 type casks for dry storage. Mr. Ivailo Petkov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Composite sorbents on based resorcinol formaldehyde resin. Mr. V.I. Sergienko, Institute of Chemistry FEBRAS, Russia.
- Transportation of radioactive substances. Mr. Avgustin Naydenov, SERAW, Specialized, Division „Permanent Repository for Radioactive Waste – Novi Han”, Bulgaria.
- Immobilization of liquid low-active waste close to Kozloduy NPP by drying and sintering with inorganic additives. Mr. Ivailo Gugov, University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Bulgaria.
SECTION 3, Friday, 9-th June 2017
- Extension of KNPP Units 5&6 Service Life – Regulatory Aspects. Mr. Orlin Velichkov, Nuclear Regulatory Agency, Bulgaria.
- Live time extension of NPP Kozloduy. Mr. Ildar Akbashev, AO OKB Gidropress, Russia.
- Results of the Periodic Safety Review (PSR) as a Main Element in the Process of the KNPP Units 5&6 Service Life Extension and License Obtaining. Mr. Emil Stefanov Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Project of lifetime extension of Metsamor NPP (Armenia). Mr. Artem Ushakov, Rusatom Service, Russia.
- Extension of KNPP Unit 5 Reactor Building Civil Structures Service Life – Analyses and Conclusions. Mr. Milko Miloshev, Mr. Georgi Varbanov, Mr. Marin Kostov, Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
- Extension of KNPP Unit 5 Containment Civil Structures Service Life – Analyses and Conclusions. Mr. Stoyan Andreev, Mr. Georgi Varbanov, Mr. Marin Kostov Risk Engineering, Bulgaria.
- KNPP Units 5&6 Service Life Extension Activities Performed. Mr. Andrey Slavtchev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Qualification of Non-destructive Control at the Kozloduy NPP – Element of Units 5&6 Service Life Extension. Mr. Vassil Nichev, Qualification Centre IQC-Ltd. Bulgaria.
- Current Trends in NPP Aging Control, Mr. Valentin Iliev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Results of the Unit 5 Service Life Extension and Remaining Activities for KNPP Unit 6. Mr. Tzvetan Ovedenski, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Survey of Kozloduy NPP Underground Pipelines. Mr. Grigor Georgiev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
SECTION 4, Friday, 9-th June 2017
- ВCooperation of Kozloduy NPP Plc. with International Nuclear Organizations – Way to Reach the Highest Standards. Mr. Miroslav Gentchev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- ESTRA – система за електронно обучение вESTRA – E-Learning System at the Kozloduy NPP. Mr. Petar Kaleichev, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Implementation of the Substantiation of the Leak Before Break (LBB) Concept for KNPP Units 5&6. Mr. Vladimir Yurukov, ATP – AtomToploProekt, Bulgaria.
- Nonconformity Control, Corrective and Preventive Actions. Mrs. Vesselina Dimitrova, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Metrological Support – Guarantor of the Kozloduy NPP Safe Operation. Mr. Todor Todorov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.
- Leadership behavior in the Kozloduy NPP Management System. Mr. Dimitar Andonov, Kozloduy NPP, Bulgaria.